The Woodford lounge is an intimate venue offering views of the member’s lawn and betting ring. This space is perfect for a private dinner, stand up cocktail celebration or corporate seminar. The Woodford Lounge offers the flexibility to use the clubs in-house caterer or self cater.
Woodford Lounge Gallery
Floor to ceiling views of Member's Lawns
Self catering permitted
Fully Licensed bar
Furniture included in venue hire
Private venue access & amenities
Versatile venue to suit both corporate & private events
Woodford lounge Key Information
• Round tables
• Trestle tables
• Mushroom tables
• Tea & coffee station
• Pie warmers
• Bar staff
• Elevator access
• Cleaning included
Room Size: 10m x 12m
Standing: 100 pax
Banquet: 60 pax
Theatre: 80 pax
Dinner Dance: n/a
Beverage service: Fully licensed bar
Catering: Self catered
- Confirmation of a function must be made within seven (7) days of a tentative reservation with the Booking Form returned.
- Room Hire Fee is to be paid in full at time of booking.
- If confirmation is not received within seven (7) days, WRC reserves the right to cancel a booking and allocate the venue to another client. WRC reserves the right to cancel or postpone a tentative booking at any time should a race meeting be allocated on the date.
- All function hirers must be over 18 years of age.
- Under no circumstances will 18th birthday parties be allowed and individuals booking venues under false pretences will forfeit their booking fee and the booking will be cancelled.
- Hirer must provide a valid credit card at time of the booking.
- If there is any damage to the venue, furniture or equipment, or any cleaning is required, WRC will contact the hirer and charge the costs of the damages to the credit card provided.
- Full payment of the total function cost must be paid within seven (7) days after the function either by direct debit, cash, credit card or eftpos.
- Final number of confirmed guests is required in writing seven (7) days prior to function date. If final numbers are not confirmed, an invoice will be issued for the estimated number of guests originally advised upon booking whether or not full attendance is received.
- In the case of an event cancelling, the booking fee is non refundable.
- A change or postponement of a date will incur no additional cost should notice be given at least two (2) months or more from date of function.
Access & Use of Venue:
- Client can access venue within office hours between 9am – 4pm a day prior to their function (subject to availability) or by prior arrangement with WRC.
- Unless approved by WRC prior to function, no signs, displays, labels or decorations are to be nailed, screwed, taped, stapled or adhered to any surface or part of the venue.
- Pyrotechnics and unauthorised use of candles are not permitted.
- Venue management reserves the right to control the quality and volume of all entertainment.
- Alcohol will not be served to any entertainers unless given permission by the client.
- Guests & suppliers are to enter via Grafton Road.
- All guest vehicles are required to be cleared by the end of the function. To avoid vehicles being locked within the venue, encourage guests to park outside gated area if leaving vehicle overnight.
Public Holiday Surcharge:
- All functions held on a Victorian Public Holiday will incur a 15% surcharge on total invoice.
Smoking and Responsible Service of Alcohol:
- No smoking is allowed inside any WRC venue, and is only permitted outside in designated smoking areas.
- WRC follows guidelines for responsible service of alcohol and staff members are instructed to adhere to WRC house policy and the legislation and regulations under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998.
- No alcohol is to be brought onto the premises.
- No glass is to be removed from the Woodford Lounge.
- Venue management reserves the right to exclude or eject any objectionable persons from the premises, stop entertainment, game or other activity which is their opinion is illegal, improper, indecent or unsafe and is likely a nuisance.
- WRC will take necessary care, but does not accept responsibility for the damage or loss of goods left on the premises prior to, during, or after the event.
- Clients are responsible for providing event hosts to manage the identification of guests into their event.
- Clients and guests can supply their own food/catering.
CONTACT US TODAY TO HELP BRING YOUR CELEBRATION TO LIFE!
Phone: (03) 5562 2211
Grafton Road, Warrnambool VIC 3280, Australia
PO Box 48, Warrnambool 3280