The Moloney Room (formally the Public Dining Room) is located beneath the original Grandstand and dates back to the late 1800s. The sandstone walls and red brick floors create a charming space ready for you to stamp your style. Services include a commercial kitchen, toilets, basic furniture and self catering and beverage options.
Moloney Room Gallery
Choose your own caterer
BYO Beverages (temporary liquor license required)
Endless styling options with rustic setting
Private entrance to venue via Moore St
Lawn & Grandstand hire available
Furniture hire available
Moloney Room Room Key Information
Venue Hire Fee: $1050 (inc GST)
• A copy of a valid credit card will be requested.
MOLONEY ROOM HIRE INCLUSIONS:
• Pallet Bar
• Fridges x2
• Catering equipment including: Gas stove top
• 2x Fridges
• 1x Combi oven
• 1x Bain-marie
Please note that there are no trays or dishes included
with the Combi oven or Bain-marie.
HIRE OPTIONAL ADD ONS:
• Grandstand/Lawn ceremonies – $350
• Cool room – $100
• Post event clean – $100
Room Size: 40m x 8m
Standing: 280 pax
Banquet: 250 pax
Theatre: 280 pax
Dinner Dance: 200 pax
Beverage service: Temporary Liquor Licence
Catering: Self catered
- Confirmation of a venue hire must be made within seven (7) days of a tentative reservation with the Booking Form returned.
- Venue Hire Fee of $1050 (inc. GST) is to be paid in full at time of booking.
- 10% discount on Venue Hire applies only to WRC Members, Colts & Fillies Members, Galleywood Club sponsors and Feature Race Day sponsors, provided they are financial at time of booking. To receive the 10% discount a minimum booking of 50pax is required. Any discounts and rewards cannot be used in conjunction with each other.
- If confirmation is not received within seven (7) days, WRC reserves the right to cancel a booking and allocate the venue to another client. WRC reserves the right to cancel or postpone a tentative booking at any time should a race meeting be allocated on the date.
- In the event of a cancellation made more than 12 months prior to the event date, WRC will provide a full refund of the Venue Hire Fee.
- In the event of a cancellation made less than 12 months prior to the event date, the Venue Hire Fee is non-refundable, unless another client hires the venue on the cancelled date, in which WRC will provide a full refund.
- All venue hirers must be over 18 years of age.
- Under no circumstances will 18th birthday parties be allowed and individuals booking venues under false pretences will forfeit their booking fee and the booking will be cancelled.
- Hirer must provide a valid credit card at time of the booking.
- If there is any damage to the venue, furniture or equipment, or any cleaning is required, WRC will contact the hirer and charge the costs of the damages to the credit card provided.
Access to venue:
- Key can be collected from the WRC office 2 business days prior to your event.
- Key is to be returned to WRC office by 10am, the following business day after your event.
- Venue and Moore Street Gate are to be locked whenever the site is vacated.
- Guests & suppliers are to enter via Moore Street gate.
- Moore Street gate is to be locked whenever the site is vacated – if gates remain unlocked your bond may be forfeited.
Smoking and Responsible Service of Alcohol:
- No smoking is allowed inside any WRC venue.
- It is the responsibility of the hirer to arrange a Temporary Liquor Licence via liquor.vcglr.vic.gov.au/templicence
- Venues of hire remain the property of WRC and will be offered in a clean and tidy condition to the hirer.
- WRC will provide rubbish bins and basic cleaning supplies for the hirer’s convenience and use.
- Cleaning of the venue post event is the responsibility of the hirer and must be returned in the same clean and tidy condition as originally presented.
- WRC will take necessary care, but does not accept responsibility for the damage or loss of goods left on the premises prior to, during, or after the event.
- Clients are responsible for providing event hosts to manage the identification of guests into their event.
- All guest vehicles are required to be cleared by 12pm the day after your event. To avoid vehicles being left at the venue, encourage guests to park outside gated area if leaving vehicle overnight.
CONTACT US TODAY TO HELP BRING YOUR CELEBRATION TO LIFE!
Phone: (03) 5562 2211
Grafton Road, Warrnambool VIC 3280, Australia
PO Box 48, Warrnambool 3280